Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Are you selling genuine tickets?A: All our tickets are 100% authentic official tickets which will provide you admittance to the venue.
- Q: When will I get my tickets?A: In most cases you will receive the tickets few days prior to the match date.
- Q: Where do you send the tickets?A: We will send the tickets to your stated shipping address whether it’s your home address or Hotel.
- Q: Can I order tickets even if I don’t have a Hotel address yet?A: You certainly can, in our checkout process we clearly mention that you can provide your Hotel details at later date.
- Q: What additional fees and charges you have?A: We add to our prices handling fee per order and service fee per ticket, nevertheless our total final prices are the best in the market so you can buy with confidence.
- Q: Are your booking transactions secured?A: We use the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol during the connection between your computer and our server SSL protects all the information of our customers. We do all in our power to protect all the sensitive information you provide us, you will recognize that by the “s” after the “http” at the beginning of the web address.
- Q: Are you working with Sport Travel Agents and Tour Operators?A: HotFootballTickets.com is considered one of the biggest ticket resellers in the European online secondary market as we serve major Sports Travel agencies and tour operators; we work with many partners, affiliates and associates from all over the world.
- Q: What is the CTSTM - Compare Ticket System?A: We use CTS - Compare Ticket System ™ which is a unique proprietary state of the art technology platform developed by HotFootballTickets.com to automatically scan and compare our competitor’s prices on an hourly basis and make the necessary price adjustments by our ticket specialists, hence making sure our customers receive the best prices in the market.
- Q: Do you sell seats together?A: We always try to allot tickets from the same series with seating together but we can only guarantee that we will provide you with a pairs of seats next to each other.
- Q: Why there is a difference between the face value of the ticket and your prices?A: HotFootballTickets acquires football tickets on the secondary market and the prices stated on this website indicate the level of difficulties in acquiring those tickets. Due to fluctuations in supply and demand, the level of difficulty, the efforts invested locating such highly demanded football tickets, the cost of acquiring and the cost required for servicing and supplying the tickets to the customer's location, it only make sense that the prices of the tickets will be higher than the face value printed on the tickets, in certain cases even much higher but the customer cannot obtain any privileges or rights from this fact.
- Q: In case the date and time of the match were changed and thus I cannot attend, would I get a refund?A: We are sorry but due to the fact that these changes are completely beyond our control, we are unable to offer any refund.
- Q: What do I need to do in case I will arrive on the last minute directly to the stadium?A: No worries, simply write on the comments area of your order a request for a pick-up point and you will receive all the instructions by email.
- Q: What Currency I will be charged?A: We always charge in Euros even if the initial prices were displayed in a different currency.
- Q: What’s the Difference between your seating categories and the categories printed on the ticket?A: It is our decision to simplify and standardize the categories we offer for the various football stadiums we are dealing with therefore our seating categories may differ from the organizers categories. Please also consult with the seating chart on each event page.